Analytical Standards and Reagents
Quality standards and reagents you require, provided for your convenience
Waters understands that standards and reagents are a vital component for achieving optimal performance and compliance using analytical instrumentation. The technical as well as regulatory requirements for preparation, documentation and testing of analytical standards and reagents are becoming increasingly complex and time consuming. To address this critical need, Waters is introducing Analytical Standards and Reagents. This new business is focused entirely on manufacturing and certifying standards and reagents for your analytical laboratory.
These products will enhance your productivity, strengthen your compliance, support globalization, and stimulate your business’ future growth.
- Prepared in our accredited facility
- Saves costly validation time of standards and reagents
- Easy and convenient formulations and packaging
- Ensures accuracy of LC and LC/MS results over time
- Optimized kits to keep your system operating at peak performance
- System Performance Standards Reference standards and kits that help you perform system checks and verify performance on UPLC, HPLC, GC, SFC, UPC2 or LC/MS instrumentation.
- Pharmaceutical and Life Science Standards Standards designed to verify system performance for biomolecule analyses.
- Chemical and Environmental Analysis Standards Application-specific calibration standards and certified reagents.
- Food and Beverage Standards designed to verify system performance for food and beverage QC testing.
- Reagents Specialty high quality reagents and kits from Waters including mobile phases, additives, and modifiers.